Kevin Tracey has been actively involved in the communications and marketing industries for over 25 years. His experience includes brand development, product promotion, television and radio production and programming, and marketing personal and corporate aircraft. He is the former vice president of worldwide marketing and assistant to the chairman of the board of Piper Aircraft Corporation.
Kevin has also owned several companies, including recording studios, television shows, creative consulting companies, and presently owns Tracey Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Kevin Tracey Companies, LLC. Kevin has been nominated for ten New England Emmy Awards and has received “Best of Broadcasting” awards from the New England Broadcasting Association. In addition, the advertising communities of Massachusetts, Maine, and New Hampshire have awarded him numerous honors for creative excellence. He also holds an FAA Airline Transport Pilot’s license with single/multi engine, instrument instructors’ ratings. Kevin has served on the Board of Directors of the Boy’s and Girls Club of Manchester, NH and served on the Board of Overseers at the Boston Conservatory.
Kevin’s branding strategies consulting background and experience include:
Speaking on branding to the International Association of Conference Centers Conference, an annual gathering of international conference center directors and hotel operators.
- Serving as a session presenter on “Building Your Brand” at the New England Society of Healthcare Communicators Fall Institute on Winning Strategies in Healthcare Marketing & Public Relations.
- Presenting brand strategies concepts and tactics at the biannual meeting of the Agency Management Roundtable, a group of high-performance advertising and marketing executives from around the country.
- Speaking on brand strategy at the 19th Annual Balance Sheet Management Conference.
- Speaking on brand strategy at the America’s Community Bankers National Convention, Market Expo & Directors’ Forum.
- Speaking on advertising and creativity at the America’s Community Bankers National Sales & Marketing Conference.
- Speaking on brand equity case study at the BAI Retail Delivery Conference.
- Speaking on building brand equity at ABA Marketing Network NewEngland Conference.
- Speaking on social media at the 2009 fall conference of the Bank CEO Network, an annual gathering of the presidents of the top performing banks in the United States.
- Speaking on Marketing to Women at the 2006 ACB National Sales & Marketing Conference.
- Pursuing studies in the Brand Strategy program at Stanford University with Peter Farquhar, professor of management at the Peter F. Drucker Graduate School of Management, Claremont Graduate University.
- Completing graduate studies in strategic marketing and branding at Harvard under David A. Shore, noted national healthcare branding authority, associate director, Center for Continuing Professional Education at the Harvard University School of Public Health.
- Publishing articles on branding issues in various publications, including those of the Bank Marketing Association.
- Co-author Bank Marketing 1-2-3: The Practical Handbook for Community Bankers Unit Four.
- Serving as a guest lecturer, Strategic Marketing and Brand Strategies, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts.